Re: Contributor Meeting 15

I agree with Shnatsel, it's better if we put off L+1 items.

On the other hand, I find items #5 and #7 pretty important. About #7, I'd
remove "Most Used" ('cause it's a duplicate of the Dock and if we remove it
we fix 3/4 bugs which would need to be fixed for Luna) and think about a
"Last Used" for Luna+1 only. It's better to ship a software with few
complete features than one with many incomplete ones and since "Last Used"
requires Dock/Open Window integration and we're over Feature Freeze, it's
definitely for L+1 (IMHO).

Regards,
Andrea Basso