Re: 3D & WMs in Luna

Sorry, parsing error xD

So, the easiest to code is some Compiz version, I'm not sure which one. 0.9
seems to have really overly complicated config system half of which is not
used, and I've got 0.8 to build and work except it builds only on my
machine. You won't really know before you do both :D

0.9 pisses me off terribly because it's damn slow.

0.8  does not have aerosnap and invisible resize borders (I recall them
being disabled in 0.9 for performance reasons, but it seems they're back in
12.04). It does not support unfocused border state, but that's not going to
piss off users - I beleive this feature in 0.9 will.

So, tell me whichever you prefer and I'll go hack it.

OS integrator @ elementary