GSettings woes are over

So, thanks to collaborative effort of many people, the woes with
http://pad.lv/983560 are over. Pim Vullers made a final settings raid
today which resulted in consistent settings location either committed
or proposed for every elementary and even some non-elementary apps. To
finally send this thing in production, somebody should review all the
merge proposals listed at the report. I think we still have Tarmac
automerges, so all you have to do is to set a commit message and
approve the merge via Launchpad web interface. Let's get this over
with once and for all!

OS integrator @ elementary