Granite Timepicker

Hi all,

There's an issue in Maya with the current implementation of the timepicker. The plus and minus buttons don't seem to be working.

I've fixed this bug by overriding the "input" function for the timepicker. It seems weird to me that the plus and minus buttons actually read the current value from the text. Is this a bug upstream?

The "input" function was already implemented in the timepicker a while ago, but was removed because it caused builds to fail in other projects.

Do the rest of you have problems with the plus and minus buttons as well? And, if so, does my branch (lp:~niels-avonds/granite/timepicker-fixes) fix it or do you get the old build issues again?

Kind regards,
Niels Avonds