Re: Granite not following "luna-beta1" milestone

Contractor didn't follow the milestone scheme either (maybe this is why it
looked so unattended...). Anyway, I've fixed it:
https://launchpad.net/contractor/+milestone/luna-beta1

The milestone has 2 code-related bugs, 1 crash (BOO!!) and 1 bug in a
contract shipped with it. I keep wondering if I should split those
contracts out the core and make a separate package+lp_project for them...

If nobody replies to this mail, I'll rename
https://launchpad.net/granite/+milestone/0.1.1 to luna-beta1 to get Granite
back in the Luna loop. Of course I'd prefer the actual maintainers to take
care of the project because I'm but a script kitty and know almost nothing
about that shared library of Coders.

OS integrator @ elementary