Re: Granite not following "luna-beta1" milestone

Yes Sergey I fully agreed that we should split contracts into their own project(s) and package(s). In this way, we could have their package depend on the app they relate to. Really the proper thing to do is ship contracts *with* apps, but if we can't do that this is probably the next best thing.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré