Re: About Dialog

@Mario, This is true that would mean that About dialog can't be shown in
all DE's. But, I think as we move forward we're going to have to do things
that will start to break other DE's in order to really get our apps the
best they can be.

However, adding actions to a .desktop in this way is being proposed
upstream to FD.o so this may be the way that GNOME handles it's AppMenus
and Unity handles it's quicklists in the future. So I don't think we should
worry too much about breaking other DE's.

@Satchit, I also agree that having window controls in the quicklist menu
seems silly. I don't know of anyone who uses them for this and I would
advocate removing that from all of our apps.

@Andrea, the quicklist *is* our external menu. I don't think it'd make
sense to add yet-another-menuing-system.