Re: About Dialog

A superb idea. There's no need to include menus where none are needed,
especially for simple applications like Eidete. I do think that the context
menus in the dock can be pruned as well. There's no need for window
controls in the dock, and some simple menu items could be included without
making it look too cluttered.