Re: (no subject)

Cody,

Yeah the main thing is that the wallpaper is broken as it stands, which is
unacceptable. If we can make it not broken with some voodoo magic, by all
means let's do some voodoo magic. Otherwise, we have this existing
wallpaper solution that can be fixed up again.

I know I'm oversimplifying. But like Dan said, we just need to fix the
wallpaper.

Regards,
Cassidy James