Re: Re : GPL Comment

Hi,

2012/6/14 Jaap Broekhuizen <jaapz.b@xxxxxxxxx>

> I would vote the second one too, it looks cleaner IMHO, and i don't think
> we need to have the names of the developers in the source file, those can
> be found in the about dialog.

I doubt it is legal : how can you write that there is a copyright, which
isn't assigned to anyone? No, you can't put the team name, it is not an
official structure. The day we have a elementary trademark, entreprise, and
everything, yes, it could work. It is called copyright assignment (and I am
opposed to it, just keeping the names is good)...

Lucas