Re: USC Technical Requirements

I guess that only is the GSettings issue again. But becomes hard with
things like euclide which is build on top of scratch. Actually it is
scratch with a specific set of plugins, which in this case would need to
be loaded from a different location instead of a central directory. That
would cause the troubles. Actually anything with plugins I guess.