Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

Sergey,
I must say that I appreciate the tone and professionalism of your
email. In the volunteer software development world, it is easy to have
conflict, and difficult to resolve said conflict in a way that
benefits all involved parties. I truly hope that we don't lose some of
our best and most important developers over some simple disagreements.
Also, I personally think that re-raising the question of monetization
in a more open setting would be appropriate and beneficial. However,
in any project where there are opposing views that can't be resolved,
SOMEONE must have the last word, and I think we can all agree that
person is Dan.
I am really sorry you had a negative experience, it's something we try
to avoid, but we are all just humans. I hope you don't let the
opposition destroy what has been a long and fruitful relationship with
elementary. That is my two cents, I hope to hear from some more
developers and council members also.

Happy Hacking,
Allen Lowe