Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

I may have not made it perfectly clear, but I'm not discussing the decision
here. The way the decision was made is what I have a problem with. I
appreciate that you consulted Canonical and Yorba, but at the same time you
didn't consult your very own developers. A decision that affects developers
greatly was made without them even knowing, left alone being able to
influence the decision.

Is that the intended decision-making process or a mistake from which the
Council is willing to learn is what I'd like to know.