Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

Sergey,
elementary has been moving in the direction of more openness and more
transparency since it's inception. We're still not perfect, but we are
getting better all the time. Most decisions used to be made by the
council, but now most decisions are made in the contributor meeting.
We will definitely learn from this experience, and try even harder to
include the whole community on important decisions. elementary has
never been a democracy, but we will work ever harder to make it an
open and inviting community. I think we can accomplish so much more
together than we can apart, and I hope you decide to stay with us
despite the occasional misunderstanding. I hope that you'll decide to
be a part of the solution instead of just quitting. If everyone in
elementary who has the knowledge and motivation to help us improve
leaves, then how will we ever improve? Anyway, these are my thoughts.

Happy Hacking,
Allen Lowe