Re: CMake modules should be in version control

Hi,

In fact, when a module is updated (by me, or by anyone which sends him to
me or pushes it), it is pushed there:
https://code.launchpad.net/~elementary-apps/+junk/cmake-modules (I've just
changed the owner, it was owned by me a moment ago).

Regarding Jakob Westhoff's git, yes, it would be cool if we could backport
our changes to his repo (we did a few changes to support some absolute path
like ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}, etc...). Maybe he would be interested in
the other modules.

However, I haven't a lot of time, so, it would be cool if someone could
contact him/review the changes of ValaPrecompile.

So, the link to get the modules on ubuntu one is not really the good one, I
think it is in the dev guide, or something like that?

Lucas