Re: Light Software Center

Il 12/07/2012 09:57, Stephen Smally ha scritto:
ts about the implementation of the install/remove progress (if it should be like in USC, if it should list also dependencies - see mockup attached).
Stephen it should be implemented as you want and as the LXDE team wants for LSC in LSC, in AppCenter we will implement it differently (probably).

As you guys maybe remember some time ago me and Stephen wanted to collaborate on an AppStore project to obtain a shared core valid for LSC and AppCenter both. Yesterday, after a little talk, we decided to build a library up on Light Software Center backend and add more features to get it working in less time merging our manpower. You are all free to collaborate with us if you want :)

Regards,
Mario