Shell Plug

Has anyone mocked up or started developing a sort of shell plug for Switchboard? I'm thinking we could combine things like Slingshot, WingPanel, Plank, and Gala settings all into one (likely non-default) "tweak" sort of plug. You'd be able to easily change hotcorners and Slingshot's size and the Plank theme (all somewhat advanced tweaks but perfectly supported under the hood).

I know it's not something that would be a priority or shipped by default, but it could be a nice project for someone wanting to hack with Granite, Switchboard, and GSettings. Also, it'd be popular with the so-called tweakers. xD

Let me know what you all think.

Regards,
Cassidy James

Follow ups