Re: Pantheon Terminal 0.1 is ready (?)

I'm not 100% sure about removing the titlebar. How would one close the app?
It's not like we have a massive amount of chrome here :p

As far as the general appearance, It'll look better once we get the dark
theme going. But also, maybe we should develop our own color scheme (or
just find a better one).

I haven't noticed any bugs other than the ones that are already mentioned.
After Luna is released, I'd love if we could get notifications back and
stuff like that, but for making a stable release to be shipped in Luna, I'm
feeling good :)