Re: Congrego

Attached is a zipped HTML, a PDF, and a plaintext version of a document
containing bugs I subscribed Ivo to.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Cody Garver <codygarver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The ulatency kernel panics have been addressed. It would be best if
> upstream released a new kernel or updated ulatency but all we could do
> was drop ulatencyd from OS dependencies.
>
> I'm not at my computer right now, but I'm going to borrow one and
> subscribe Ivo to bugs he'd enjoy.
> --
> Cody Garver
>
> On Aug 15, 2012, at 5:12 PM, David Gomes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > There was a kernel issue that I saw on Facebook, "Hey Luna testers!
> > There's currently a problem with Ulatencyd and the latest Kernel. You
> > can revert to an older version while we fix it :)"
> >
> > Boas férias Ivo :)
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Ivo Nunes <netherblood@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> So, I'm on vacations and I only have my Nexus S and Asus eee pad here.
> I haven't been able to be keep up with elementary lately because of this,
> as I've only been reading the mailing list emails. I know we are close to
> the beta1 milestone and I'd like to know: has anyone been having any
> trouble with the ISOs that needs to be fixed? I'll only be back in
> September, so I want to know if we need something important done in
> Congrego (I can try to fix it on my tablet, just won't be able to test) or
> if the existing bugs can wait until I have my computer.
> >>
> >> By the way, if someone happens to have an Asus TF101 or SL101, I may
> have something nice for you during the next month (a luna build for those
> sounds nice, doesn't it? ;).
> >>

> >> --

Cody Garver
USB Modem not detected due… Edit
1. elementary OS
2. Bugs
3. Bug #1029968
Reported by Charlie Pandacan on 2012-07-27
6
This bug affects 1 person. Does this bug affect you?
Affects

	Status
	Importance
	Assigned to
	Milestone

	  elementary OSEdit
	New
	Undecided
	  Unassigned Edit
	elementary OS luna-beta2
	Also affects project (?) Also affects distribution Target to series
Edit
Bug Description
I have no wifi in our home and since wifi is not that accessible at sometime, I prefer to have USB Modem. This problem was already been resolved in Ubuntu 11.10. I do not know what or where exactly I can find the driver of my USB Modem, however, Ubuntu has it already BUT in order to use it, I have to perform this tutorial by Sir Alexfish at ubuntuforums in order to force load the driver. Please refer to this link http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1969322&page=2 the product and vendor is same as mine (1c9e:9605)
More Power to you E-Team. You are almost there...

________________

Broadcom drivers aren't in pool Edit
1. elementary OS
2. Bugs
3. Bug #1022089
Reported by Daniel Fore on 2012-07-07
Ivo Nunes has been subscribed to this bug.
20
This bug affects 4 people. Does this bug affect you?
Affects

	Status
	Importance
	Assigned to
	Milestone

	  elementary OSEdit
	New
	Medium
	  Unassigned Edit
	elementary OS luna-beta1
	Also affects project (?) Also affects distribution Target to series
Edit
Bug Description
Luna 20120704
The Broadcom wireless drivers aren't available in the current apt-on-cd. These should be present so that they can be installed during the install process, allowing users to download updates during install as well, and so that users can have wireless out of the box.
(THIS BUG MAY ALREADY BE SOLVED, DOES IVO KNOW?)

________________

Congrego hardcodes pool package list Edit
1. elementary OS
2. Bugs
3. Bug #999976
Reported by Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff on 2012-05-15
Ivo Nunes has been subscribed to this bug.
8
This bug affects 1 person. Does this bug affect you?
Affects

	Status
	Importance
	Assigned to
	Milestone

	  elementary OSEdit
	New
	Undecided
	  Unassigned Edit
	Target to milestone
	Also affects project (?) Also affects distribution Target to series
Edit
Bug Description
Right now Congrego hardcodes pool package list. It should read it from ship-live seed instead.

________________

double repo entry Edit
1. elementary OS
2. Bugs
3. Bug #994179
Reported by Dani Pratomo on 2012-05-03
Ivo Nunes has been subscribed to this bug.
16
This bug affects 3 people. Does this bug affect you?
Affects

	Status
	Importance
	Assigned to
	Milestone

	  elementary OSEdit
	Confirmed
	High
	  Unassigned Edit
	elementary OS luna-beta1
	Also affects project (?) Also affects distribution Target to series
Edit
Bug Description
When I changed software sources' server from Indonesia to main server, double repos entries appear in "Other Software" tab, from Indonesia address and main server address. And I got this warning about sources list duplicate after reloaded packages info through synaptic.
I managed to manually remove double repos one by one and the warning disappeared after I reloaded packages info.

________________

Files shortcut is missing from Plank Edit
1. elementary OS
2. Bugs
3. Bug #1027506
Reported by Cody Garver on 2012-07-21
6
This bug affects you
Affects

	Status
	Importance
	Assigned to
	Milestone

	  elementary OSEdit
	Confirmed
	High
	  Unassigned Edit
	elementary OS luna-beta1
	Also affects project (?) Also affects distribution Target to series
Edit
Bug Description
There is no dock item for pantheon-files.