Re: [Translation] A question about a few Audience strings.

It actually does mean "disc" because the wording is meant to describe
playing a commercial film DVD or a video file from a disc such as a DVD or
CD. A disc that is NOT meant for traditional hardware DVD players.

That aside, file a bug against the poor wording. The current English is too
long and confusing.