Re: [Translation] A question about a few Audience strings.

Whilst it is the way it is generally used in all the translations I've seen
sos far, I can't make any reference to that; in fact, the Oxford
Dictionaries (both BrE version and) say:

Disc:

   - 1a flat, thin circular object:*coins were made by striking a blank
   disc of metal**a man’s body with an identity disc around the neck*
   - (disk)an information storage device for a computer in the shape of a
   round flat plate which can be rotated to give access to all parts of the
   surface. The data may be stored either magnetically (in a *magnetic disk*)
   or optically (in an *optical disk*such as a CD-ROM).
   - a CD or record.

Moreover the Ubuntu UK Translation Team's Guidelines recommend to use disc
to the round object and disk to the magnetic one (source
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EnglishTranslation/WordSubstitution).

I certainly agree that the elementary project should include the disc/disk
issue on the Tranlations HIG.