Re: Let's make a copypasta collection

I agree with Daniel on all counts. It will sound desperate. However, a lot
of accusations are inevitably going to be levelled at elementary,
especially as it gets bigger, and a friendly Journal posts on how people
build on others' work, standing on the shoulders of giants, etc etc will
make fending them off easier.