Resources Needed for Gala Article

Hey guys,

I'm writing a Journal entry about Gala to help introduce it to our users
and fans. While I have the text content covered (with which some of you
have contributed), I am still needing some screenshots and screencasts.
Rather than burden any one person with them, I figured it'd be fun to
distribute the work! There are a few things I need:

   1. Screencast/video of some sexy animations
   2. Screenshot of a sexy window (showing off the window border and shadow)
   3. Screenshot of the workspace switcher
   4. Screencast/video of the workspace switcher
   5. Screencast/video of the window switcher
   6. Screencast/video showing off grid-based tiling
   7. Screencast/video showing off zoom
   8. Screencast/video showing off expo

I'll try and capture/record some of these, but if you'd like to
participate, feel free! There are a couple of things I'd like to ensure so
we get a consistent set:

   - Default elementary settings (theme, icons, fonts)
   - Use an elementary wallpaper from the default set
   - No audio for screencasts
   - Images emailed in lossless PNG format
   - Videos uploaded in high-quality to YouTube

If you want to claim one, make sure you reply to the list (reply all!) and
let us know. More than one person is free to do each item; I'll simply
choose the one I like better. ;)

Thanks everyone!
Cassidy James

--
*Cassidy James* | *Community, Design, & Council*
cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / elementaryos.org

Follow ups