Re: Resources Needed for Gala Article

Litle bit later than I'd have liked, but here we are:
http://imgur.com/a/kzh32 (the two screenshots)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIowyyBTcw - Animations Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t27VS3iV_Eg - Workspace Switcher Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cdGTzc0Scw - Window Switcher Video.

Unfortunately I can't get Zoom/Expo Gala to compile, so someone else will
have to do those.
Also, I'm frustrated that the videos *still *aren't smooth, despite me
filming it on my new computer with a dedicated card. Screen recorders on
Linux have a long way to go...

(Sent again because previous message didn't appear in mailing list)