Re: Elementary OS Luna Promotion Video

Sorry, I forgot to do "reply all" in my last message...

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

The song was taken from this Google video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxKJ7yN-PPM&feature=plcp
I think it's a commissioned music, since I couldn't find it anywhere with
Google.

Honestly, I didn't start making it until I've found this song. As soon as I
heard it, I knew it would be a good song for Luna promotion video:)

I thought URW Gothic is the official elementary font?

I think for the official Luna promotion video, we need to make two of them:
a short one (screen recording) to go on the front page and a longer one
(people talking and screen recording) in the Discover page with
explanations for each apps.

Another problem I've heard from some other people is that they couldn't
really understand what elementary os is by just visiting the website. Maybe
we should add something to the front page explaining what it is?

Also, the video was made with my uncle's laptop, which I have to give back
this weekend. My own laptop gets stuck at the booting process, and I
wouldn't be able to make more videos until that's fixed:(

Thisispiggy