Re: Widget Discussion: TransientContentBar

Yea I think some kind of overlay widget could probably be helpful for media apps. We should probably make a list of apps that already have something similar and try to find a common ground.

Also, for every time you link to Google+, I'm going to reach through the Internet and slap you. Because its extremely painful to redirect through and it's extremely mobile unfriendly.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré