Re: Disapproving branches

I agree with what Cody said. Coding style is something that can be fixed, and in the end it means the same to the compiler, so if whatever the branch implements fits into the projects' goals, you should only review it as "Needs Fixing".

Dissaproving a branch is equivalent to telling its developer that he shouldn't care about working on it anymore, since it will never get into trunk.