Re: Design input on bug 1045511

I think we should first look at some kind of print screen, because the
current color scheme is most likely the best 'default' I have found. And
note that I program with emacs -nw mode, so readability is definitely a
concern to me.
PS: some packages can be installed that alter the color scheme of
certain programs, not quite sure if there isn't something like that on
the system were the bug was detected.

--
Darcy Brás da Silva <dardevelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>