Re: Experimental Branch - Possibly fixed bug #1038291 nonexistent files like read-only

It's +junk mainly made it that way to avoid me getting confused when
doing this kind of changes, also because I'm waiting for mefrio as he
requested, but I wanted to have so possible solutions/ideas to present
to him :) .
And thanks for grabit I will have look.

--
Darcy Brás da Silva <dardevelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>