Re: Design input on bug 1045511

Yes, definitely it does look pretty bad... So, ideas for the fix... What
about some kind of filter on issued commands, that way each app could
*temporarily* change it's color scheme and we could keep our current
theme, and just _fix and maybe even improve those that fail
miserably ...
I know some work would be required, but in overall i don't think would
be extremely difficult. It would be a matter of keeping a list of known
names (exceptions like aptitude) and check the argument that is going to
be executed... How does that sound to you guys ?

--
Darcy Brás da Silva <dardevelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>