Re: Keep the elementaryos.org updated

Yes, we realize that the site is pretty inactive and asked for designs to
feature on the frontpage numerous times now.
Yes we all would love to have more Bloggers, but we(as in the web team)
don't really have anything to do with that, that's cassidys press team you
are talking about there.
Am 14.09.2012 11:11 schrieb "Mensur Zahirovic" <linuxsajten@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi fabian,
>
> I know that you guys are working on the new webpage, but i was talking
> about the current one available. Something needs to be happening more often
> on it.
> When it comes to news section.. I know Cassidy is busy but why not involve
> someone more??
> Why not involve this guy who has this blog  *elementary*luna.*blogspot*
> .com/ ? He writes very often about things which is happening in luna.
> Maybe he could contribute or someone else :))
>
> Cheerz! ;)
>
> 2012/9/14 Fabian Thoma <fabian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Hey Mensur,
>> as a member of the web team I can tell you that we indeed are working on
>> a big refresh of the website, which unfortunately takes most of our time
>> away from fixing things on the current site. I personally haven't touched
>> it in months, but you are right and I'll put the standard banner back when
>> I get home ;)
>>
>> And Cassidy who is the guy doing most of our journal articles just got to
>> university and has a lot less time than he used to have, so help in that
>> area is always appreciated, just send a email to press@elementaryos.orgif you wanna help out.
>> Am 14.09.2012 09:26 schrieb "ttosttos Sa" <ttosttos@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> Couldn't agree more.  There have been gaps of up to a month between
>>> journal postings, plus the answers section seems a bit slow at times
>>> (despite the large number of registered users).  Some things that could be
>>> explored (in no particular order):
>>> 1. Push new web page.  I know it's been under development for a long
>>> time. I expect it to improve on social/collaboration options beyond today's
>>> page.  Ultimately, user participation would be key to distribute content
>>> generation.