Re: Running App Indicators

2012/9/18 Cody Garver <codygarver@xxxxxxxxx>

> I end up with 3 or 4 browser windows with the same tabs open because I
> lose them. Maybe this could be avoided if Plank un-minimized windows on
> icon click instead of keeping them minimized.

+1, I'd like Plank to switch windows instead of minimizing them on clicking
the app icon. It does that on scrolling up/down, but after getting used to
that I often scroll on apps which are not running, which doesn't bring them
up (and I can't even tell if I should scroll or click because there are no
indicators).

OS architect @ elementary