Re: Running App Indicators

+1. In fact, I'd go one step further and propose that elementary take the
lead in adopting the (IMO, much needed) one-application-one-window
paradigm. Things get incredibly confusing and cluttered with a whole mess
of windows. If not, the minimise/unminimise thing makes most sense (though,
again, with multiple windows, some form of per-application-Scale is
necessary; ever tried working on large research projects with fifty evince
windows open?). To effectively convey the number of running applications,
there would have to be indicators.