Re: Running App Indicators

Ill have to think on that more, but on first thought I think it's a good
idea to indicate them on the launcher as the presence of a running app
changes the behavior of that particular launcher. (Launching a new window
versus focusing on an existing one).

Spatial concerns can be addressed by using a different indication method
(background glow, for instance).

Thoughts?