Re: Running App Indicators

> Luna is so good on resources that it hardly matters if an app is open or not and you can easily see if something is open from Gala's Workspace Overview since minimize isn't part of our regular workflow.

Its not a matter of resources but of usability. When ever i have more windows/applications open its becomes a little messy to manage. Although Window overview(?/expo) is very helpful but still some sort of indicators are needed.
Btw workspace overview is used less than expo or alt+tab and using overview to find apps feels a like an overkill.