Re: Geary Naming

+1

On Qua, Set 19, 2012 at 6:55 , Sam Tate <s@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want all the apps to be named what they do, so Dexter becomes Contacts, Noise becomes Music, Midori becomes Web etc.
It's so much easier for the users, and is what they'd expect. iOS and Android, OSX and GNOME all follow this trend, and while we aren't ones for doing something just because everyone else does, it just makes so much more sense. They can be distinguished from other apps in the same way that GNOME does it (gnome-web, gnome-contacts) but these package names aren't actually visible to the user.