Use Apps/GNOME CONTROL CENTER Panels from GNOME 3.6

Hey, I suggest to use the printers panel in switchboard from GNOME 3.6.

It does integrate into the main window, and does not start an extra window:
https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Printers

Checkout the "mockups". I can't make a screenshot right now, I'm sry, but
there is not an extra window like in the mockup, if you press on the jobs,
the content gets replaced, and you see all jobs in the current window, than
there is a back button to go back to the normal properties view vor
printers.

Also I suggest to install "Disks" again, but the GNOME 3.6 version :
http://imgur.com/v4xml,pnBUD

These two things are already present in Ubuntu 12.10.

Follow ups