Re: Thoughts on Pantheon Hide Mode

I do agree on changing the multi-display behavior, but I think it would be
irritating to hide the dock, if there is a maximized window on the current
workspace with a not maximized window top of it that is focused.

I do like to see my dock for notifications and stuff if I'm for example
working in windowed scratch atop a maximized browser window.