Re: Possible Plug Idea

Sorry to dredge this up... again.  I mangled together a mockup and stuck it on DA for all to see.  Still waiting on approval to be added to #switchboar-plugs [ahem] cassidy [/ahem].

http://dahenson.deviantart.com/art/Disk-Usage-Plug-for-elementary-OS-328292638

Like it has been said, it should be mostly informational with some options to cleanup and maybe even format connected disks.  I'm not talking about a full partition manager here.  I don't think there are any average users interested in everything that something like gparted or baobab would provide.  Let me know what you think.