From: David Gomes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:30:25
To: Tahseen Jamal<tahseen.jamal@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <elementary-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Elementary-dev-community] Window Maximize Concept

I completely disagree. First of all, this is one of the most hated design
decisions of OS X.

Secondly, we want users to have a welcoming experience from other distros
and operating systems (namely Windows 95+)

Now, another argument which has been presented by shnatsel is that not all
windows have fixed width/height, some of them are dynamic and the width
they need when you maximize a window might not be the same some time later.

It could be an option, but I hope never the default behavior.

Regards,
David "Munchor" Gomes