Re: Window Maximize Concept

When i want to maximize, i want to maximize. I don't want to resize a
window to a certain size where the contents exactly fit the window. I
really just want to have my window filling the desktop. This is also the
behaviour everyone expects, and a pretty big change of User Experience if
you change this behaviour...

--
Jaap