Re: Pantheon Terminal clickable protocols

On 24.09.2012 11:56, David Gomes wrote:

> Thank you, I'll fix it when I get home, but I wish I didn't have to
> type all those +ssh for bzr, git, hg, svn...

What will happen when you open bzr+ssh? Does it show in a different
color to convey that browsers won't work?

What about other valid schemes that don't happen to be in this
improvised set? I would want to be able to open whatever
AppInfo.get_default_for_uri_scheme recognizes and my browser can open.
If magnet: is available I see no reason to "block" it.

ciao,
    Christian