Re: Granite Release

I guess if my previous argument holds water, a click on the + should
actually add a tab on the left (contrary to my previous statement).  A
double-click on the right (empty space) should add a tab on the right.  The
logic would be: action on the tabbar happens closest to its trigger.  I
think it's safe to assume that user attention is close to the pointer.  For
an add started from outside the tabbar (e.g. from an App menu), I'd still
favor the tab to appear on the empty space, instead of the shift which is
more visually distracting.

--ttosttos