Re: Power plug is finished!

I have two laptops that have two batteries: a regular one and an add-on
battery that's purchased separately or with an extension dock. But they
both power the laptop, and I have to know what's going on with both. I
don't remember how Ubuntu displays that though, because the laptops are old
and internal batteries are long dead.

Mice also may have batteries and report their status to the PC AFAIK, but I
think an indicator is sufficient to display that.

OS architect @ elementary