Re: INK and model based design

Hey Craig,

Thanks for bringing this up on the mailing list. I know Cody has been
looking into model-based design and UML a bit lately, but I don't know much
about it. It might help me and the developers who aren't as familiar with
it if you could give a quick description and/or some links for note info.

Thanks!
Cassidy James