Re: INK and model based design

First of all, I want to apologize as autocorrect insists on changing UML
into INK.

Secondly, I was purposefully vague so as to glean some understanding as to
what elementary developers know about these design disciplines.
Furthermore, I haven't had time to find and link-to a good article
explaining these disciplines, and, while I'm working on a blog post of my
own explaining the issues, I think it would be beneficial to start some
conversation on the subject in the meanwhile.

So I apologize for the inconvenience, but I promise it is out of necessity.