Re: Time for a change in AppMenu icon?

Could be context menu such as alternate-click on the columns in Noise to hide/show, or it could mean having widgets in the UI such as the view mode switcher in Files/Slinshot/Noise, or even using automation to display what's relevant/necessary based on things like location or window size.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré