Facebook Fogger app out of the box

What do you guys think of providing a Fogger app for Facebook out of the box in Luna? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, refer to this article:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/07/fogger-can-turn-facebook-into-an-integrated-desktop-app-on-ubuntu

I've used it, and it works rather well, actually. The killer feature for me would be the desktop notifications and the badges (which work fine with Plank). But that's not the reason I'm suggesting this.

IMHO including Facebook as a first-class app (in that Plank and Slingshot handle it as one) would be a very good idea because let's face it, regardless of your personal opinion about Facebook, the target audience of elementary will use Facebook, and it will be pretty important to the user. When booting Luna for the first time, seeing the Facebook logo on the dock will give the user a feeling of familiarity and an impression of immediate usefulness. The main point here is that we should use the recognizable logo to our advantage to make the user feel that this platform will suit their needs.

And of course a handy one-click access to Facebook with desktop notifications is good in it's own right :)

Thoughts?

Follow ups