Re: Facebook Fogger app out of the box

<sarcasm
Cool suggestion, so we can all see what our friends are doing all their
fucking time :-)
For this topic, we don't really care about free software, you know if
people use it, we should include it.
Hm.. and I heard from some twittering friends that apple has this, as well
in their software... ouch..., but well, we had the idea of this feature
before it, right? ;)

Hm, too bad our feature freeze is already here...

Maybe we should backport these 13 ubuntu 12.10 packages also back to 12.04
:-) , so we can get an even better integration with our friends at twitter
and g+?

People make the world funny, so lets get more "facebook fun®" into our
little OS ;)
</sarcasm>

*What about... No?*
*excuse me. I am a bastard :-)*