Re: Questions about the use of the bluetooth indicator

Here's the relevant
documentation<http://elementaryos.org/docs/apis/switchboard/plugs/plug-file>and
commit<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~elementary-pantheon/switchboard/switchboard/revision/225>about
launching a plug externally. And here's the
bug <https://bugs.launchpad.net/switchboard/+bug/921644> where we debated
it a while if you're interested.

I kindly implore/suggest you to stay far far away from autotools.